How do I create an addon domain?
Add-on domains are used when you have two domains and you want them to completely different and independent websites. In order to do so, they should be purchased from a web hosting provider’s registry.
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Navigate to Domains >Addon Domains.
The Addon Domains page will be displayed.
3. Enter the new domain name in New Domain Name text entry box. In example mydomain.com.
4. Enter the subdomain name in the Subdomain field.
5. The Document Root field will be automatically populated.
6. Specify whether or not an FTP account be associated with this domain.
7. Click Add Domain.
The new addon domain will be created.