How do I create a subdomain?
When you already have a perfectly working domain name, you need not have to buy another domain name to host a second website. The second website can be created under the same domain name. This creating of a second website under the same domain is called a subdomain.
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Navigate to Domains >Subdomains.
The Subdomain page will be displayed.
3. To create a subdomain, select the type from drop down list. In example Domain.
4. Select the domain from the drop down list.
5. The Document Root field will be automatically populated.
6. Click Create.
The subdomain will be created.