How do I change my cPanel Password?
As an administrator of a website, there will often arise needs to change your administrator credentials such as your password in order to prevent glitches or issues and also to prevent, though rare, hacking. You may also be required to change it when you export or import a domain.
1. Log in to your Cpanel account.
2. Navigate to My Domain>Password and Security.
The Password and Security page will be displayed.
3. Enter the old password in Old Password entry text box.
4. Enter the new password in the New Password entry box.
5. Retype the New password in entry text box.
6. Click Change your password now.
The password will be changed.