Cpanel password change / reset / restore
It is better to reset password from time to time in order to keep it secure. Password reset follows password requirement policies. Passwords are case-sensitive, includes special characters, numbers, letters and spaces (except at the beginning or end of password).
1. Log in to your Cpanel account.
2. Navigate to My Domain>Password and Security.
The Password and Security page will be displayed.
3. Enter the old password in Old Password entry text box.
4. Enter the new password in the New Password entry box.
5. Retype the New password in entry text box.
6. Click Change your password now.
The password will be reset.