How to enable CloudFlare on your account?
CloudFlare is an online web security provider which can speed up and accelerate as well as secure your website, free of cost. It functions as a proxy between the visitors of your website and the Hoasted.com servers. CloudFlare also reduces the average time taken to load your web pages, save the bandwidth used up by using distributed domain name server services and keeps out malicious visitors from spamming your site.
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Navigate to cloudflare-supercharge your website>Cloudflare.
The Cloudflare page will be displayed.
3. To sign up or log into CloudFlare, enter your email.
4. Accept the terms and conditions.
5. Click Signup Now.
The Activate CloudFlare page will be displayed.
6. Click Manage.
You can view the Type, Name, Record and CloudFlare Status.
7. Enable your CloudFlare by clicking grey cloud.
This will synchronize with DNS records and bring you a website record display.
Once you clicked on the grey cloud icon, it will turn to orange color indicating that CloudFlare is enabled.