How to install applications with Installatron Applications Installer
Installatron is an application installer that works across multiple platforms and which provides a GUI (Graphical User Interface) and automation tools in order to install, manage and deploy various web applications.
It is available as a web application plug-in, and also comes in the form of a server and a remote. The Installatron plug-in is used in many web hosting control panels as a means to easily install applications on your website.
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Navigate to Software>Installatron Applications Installer.
The Software section will be displayed.
3. Click Installatron Applications and Installer.
The Installatron page will be displayed.
4. Click Application Browser.
The Application page will be displayed.
In the following example, we are installing Web Calendar.
5. Click Install this Application icon.
The Installation page with be displayed.
6. In Location section, select the domain and enter the directory.
Scroll down for more options.
7. In Version section, select the version and language. Accept the terms and conditions. Specify the type of automatic updates and backups.
8. In Settings section, provide administrator username, password and email in respective fields.
In Advanced section, specify whether or not you want the system to automatically manage advanced settings for you.
9. Click Install.
Now the application will begin to install.
You can now view your new application installed on your website.