How do I install Joomla?
Like WordPress, Joomla is also one of the popular free, open-source content management system (CMS). It has intuitive interface that helps you to create, control and manage your dynamic websites. There are 100s of extensions available for extending the functionality of Joomla so that you can completely customize your website fulfilling your objectives. You will also find a large Joomla community where you can get assistance from more experienced members.
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Navigate to Web Applications.
The Web Applications
section will be displayed.
3. Click Joomla.
The Joomla page will be displayed.
4. Click Install this Application.
The Installation page with be displayed.
5. In Location section, select the domain and enter the directory.
Scroll down for more options.
6. In Version section, select the version and language. Accept the terms and conditions. Specify the type of automatic updates and backups.
7. In Settings section, provide administrator username, password and email in respective fields.
8. In Advanced section, specify whether or not you want the system to automatically manage advanced settings for you.
9. Click Install.
Now the Joomla will begin to install.
You can now view your Joomla installed on your website.