Mailpro transactional e-mail
Send outgoing emails extremely quickly or in large volumes.
In the communication with your customer, there are e-mails that are sent that do not fall under the regular 'person to person' communication. Think of e-mails for order confirmations, password resets, website updates and also marketing e-mails such as newsletters. View the differences below whether or not transactional email in your website or application.
|Sends mail via||Directly via MailPro||SpamExperts mail server|
|Outgoing send time||0.3 seconds||up to 45 seconds|
|Suitable for sending personal emails||Yes||Yes|
|Suitable for sending newsletters||Yes||No|
|Suitable for high volume||Yes||No|
|Limits for sending||No||Yes|
When is it necessary?
Packages and prices
This allows you to email up to 10,000 emails per month from one unique domain.
|Number of emails||Price per month|
MailPro 10 (up to 10,000 emails per month)
MailPro 25 (up to 25,000 emails per month)
MailPro 50 (up to 50,000 emails per month)
MailPro 100 (up to 100,000 emails per month)
|From 100,000 a month||Get in contact|
Optional extra services
- Set up Mailpro in WordPress or Joomla (free of charge)
- Setup MailPoet newsletter module with templates (one-time 99)
- Set up newsletter registration form on website (one-off 49)
- Set up a customized newsletter template (one-time 99)
Get advice without obligation!
Frequently Asked Questions
When do you want the transactional mail server?
- You regularly send larger numbers of emails from the website
- You regularly send mailings via the mail server.
- You want the sent mails to be delivered faster.
- You want to ensure that the chance of entering the recipient's spam folder is minimal
- You regularly come across shipping limits.
When is transactional mail server interesting?
If you regularly send mailings from more than 100 recipients, or send more than 50 mails per day, this subscription is recommended. Then you do not come up against the limit of maximum number of messages per hour or the maximum bounces. The benefits are therefore deliverability, scalability and reliability.